Energy Conference Network is committed to running this event responsibly, following the guidance of local, state, and national health officials. We believe in the power of live events and are determined to provide the most content-rich agenda and best networking opportunities possible.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, or do not feel well, please stay home.
- a cough
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
Should you become unwell during the event please locate event officials for assistance.
Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility.
We are working closely with the venue to create new operating procedures and policies including:
- All attendees will be required to complete a health screening form prior to entering the conference
- Attendees who are not double vaccinated will be required to wear a mask during the conference
- All other attendees will be requested to wear masks. You may bring your own or use one supplied onsite
- Colored wristbands will be provided to share your preference level of social distancing
- Fewer attendees per table in the conference room
- Tables spaced further apart in conference room
- Hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the event area
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high touch areas
- Food and beverages will be provided in a safe manner to avoid lines and multiple people touching items
If you have additional questions regarding guidelines for attending safely, please contact: