The 7th Annual Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Conference will include deep-dive informative case studies from oil and gas companies, technology keynotes and panel sessions.
The 7th annual Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Conference will showcase how leading energy operators and service companies are deploying Machine Learning and AI models at scale, increasing productivity and enabling more efficient and environmentally sustainable outcomes.
This is a rare opportunity to discover how exciting new technologies can be applied – with a focus on implementation and lessons learned.
Attendees of the Machine Learning in Oil and Gas Conference can:
- Learn how the top oil and gas producers are using machine learning and advanced data analytics to solve business challenges
- Benefit from interactive discussions and the opportunity to problem-solve with fellow data scientists
- Understand how to use deep neural networks for image recognition, NLP and text-based sentiment analysis
- Rethink company strategies in the age of AI and Machine Learning
- Take predictive analytics to the next level - strategies for adding AI to your analytics toolbox
- Learn from 30+ industry experts
2021 Attending Companies Included:
What Past Attendees Say
"Machine Learning in Oil &Gas maintains a very high level of content. Kudos to have had the courage to initiate an in person event again. All attendees where thrilled by the organization and the precautionary measures and enjoyed ad-hoc meetings."
- Philippe Flichy, Technology Evangelist, Keross
"This was a good way to stay up-to-date with the latest and forthcoming development... Thanks to all who participated and organised!"
- Martin Storey, Director, Well Data QA
"It was a very engaging and exciting event, packed with brilliant presentations from various disciplines. I gained a lot of insights into current offerings and future research directions." - Bassey Bassey, Researcher, Cranfield University
"Excellent Conference! Nice balance of business and technology."
- Ugur Algan, Director, Volantice
"A good window on the breadth and depth of AI initiatives going on in the industry. There's much more going on than many people think. This event demonstrated why O&G needs to be less conservative and innovate more in AI in general and ML in particular." - Claude Baudion, Energy Domain Expert
"Machine Learning in Oil and Gas really covered a well rounded 360 degree view of where ML and AI with Analytics can be applied for practical use cases."
- Manoj Iragavarapu, Managing Director, V-Soft Consulting