SUPER EARLY BIRD EXPIRES ON JANUARY 20th, 2023
Deploying Machine Learning models to optimize Oil & Gas upstream, midstream, and downstream operations
The 8th annual Machine Learning in Oi & Gas conference will be the industry's crucial education and networking gathering of leading changemakers, innovators, and technology experts on how to propel you on your Machine Learning journey.
You'll gain exclusive access to the decision-makers from key upstream, midstream, downstream, drilling, and service companies. This 2-day conference lets you showcase your latest innovations and services to the company's stakeholders in buying mode.
It is also an opportunity to sit alongside business leaders and share your thoughts on the role of Machine Learning in digital transformation.
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Machine Learning in Oil and Gas Conference.
Click here for more information
Machine Learning in Oil & Gas in Numbers
4 Reasons why Machine Learning in Oil & Gas is the leading Digitalization Conference
- The conference brings together 250 + data scientists and analysts, allowing you to benchmark your Machine Learning strategies against industry standards and stay ahead of the curve
- The conference unities data science experts with technology providers promoting the ultimate networking hub
- The conference focuses on technical and strategic business sessions split across 2 comprehensive days built on 20+ case studies to ensure your Machine Learning project challenges and opportunities are addressed
- The conference features 40+ data leaders to ensure you walk away with practical insights
This conference is for you if:
- You have new or existing technology or service to help data scientists/analysts professionals trying to data scientists and analysts achieve their project goals
- You want to meet and connect with 250+ data experts
- You want to have pre-arranged meetings with decision-makers
- You want to present your technology or service to the 250+ attendees
- You want to upscale your business by making vital connections
- You want to expand your customer base, capture leads, and close deals with attendees in buying mode
- You want real-time market insights into your products and services
- You want to strengthen your position in the industry
- You want to showcase the results of past projects
- Your focus is on one of the following areas - Data collection and analytics, CCUS Technology, real-time monitoring/ evaluation, cloud solutions, predictive analytics, Cybersecurity, Automation solutions, AI/ML platforms, Incident Management systems, Oilfield technology, and Carbon tracking, measuring, and reporting
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 2022 POST SHOW REPORT
2022 Attending Companies Include:
UNLIMITED PASSES AVAILABLE FOR OIL & GAS OPERATORS
AND DRILLING COMPANIES COMPANIES
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INDUSTRY SPONSORSHIP OPTION
What Past Attendees Say
"I think the conference was well run and went smoothly for the attendees. Content-wise, I think Energy Conference Network is chasing a lot of good energy in the ML/AI space, and I thought the panel discussions were great."
- Exploration Manager, Hess
A lot of good insights came my way, and it was good to hear from industry giants and how closely they associate ML and Innovation. Thank you for providing a platform for like-minded data professionals in the oil and gas domain get together and discuss potential opportunities."
- Ruchi Rozario, Lead Data Scientist, EZ Ops
"This was a good way to stay up-to-date with the latest and forthcoming development... Thanks to all who participated and organized!"
- Martin Storey, Director, Well Data QA
"I found the time spent at the event to be very valuable. The opportunity to engage with the vendors and other attendees helped to spark ideas for my company, and the event’s networking app was helpful to see who else was attending and increase engagement." - Senior Director, Energy Transfer
"A good window on the breadth and depth of AI initiatives going on in the industry. There's much more going on than many people think. This event demonstrated why O&G needs to be less conservative and innovate more in AI in general and ML in particular." - Claude Baudion, Energy Domain Expert
"Machine Learning in Oil and Gas really covered a well rounded 360 degree view of where ML and AI with Analytics can be applied for practical use cases."
- Manoj Iragavarapu, Managing Director, V-Soft Consulting
2022 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS